Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Your Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is Step Up. It's probably my favorite movie because it has a lot to do with dancing. Some actors that come out in this movie are Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan, Drew Sidora, Alyson Stoner, and much more. This movie was out in the year of 2006. The movie is about a young guy who breaks into a school and gets consequences by doing community service hours at the school. He meets Nora (Jenna Dewan) and is super attracted to her, helps her with her dancing and makes her a better dancer. They begin to have a romance and later get a contract with one the best choreographers.


When I first saw this movie a few years ago, I started wanting to be a ballerina. I remember telling my mom to sign me up for dancing classes. Since I was small my mom didn't take me so serious with the whole dancing thing. So what I would do at home was dress up like the girls that came out in the movie. I would literally dance in my living room as if there were no tomorrow. I'd play the music crazily loud. I'd play the movie and stand in front of the screen to try to do the moves. As I was growing up I started watching the rest of the Step Up movies. It's a good movie for those people who are interested in dancing and hip-hop.


I totally recommend this movie to hip-hop and ballerina dancer. It's a mixture of both and it is quite interesting. I don't think the last Step Up's made are better than the first one. It's more original and the music tracks are way better! If you like hip-hop and dancing, watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment