Thursday, October 24, 2013

Heroin

Heroin is such a terrible mistake. Even the word itself sounds so terrible. I don't understand what people can find so interesting in this type of drug. It is just so harmful and like-risking. I have seen many examples of people who started doing this drug and it was not pretty at all. The whole sight is disgusting, I don't think these people are bright. If they knew better they'd know that doing it wouldn't be right. There is no excuse to start using any type of drug, mainly this one. I've seen it distance people from what really matters. For example, family, people who actually care, goals, and more.


I lost a really good friend of mine because he was caught up on this drug. It pains me to say he even started doing this. But things happen, and I hope people learn from other people's mistakes. I hate drugs. It kills the person they used to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment