Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Favorite Hobby

My favorite thing to do is take pictures. I love cameras. I enjoy seeing the differences of every camera lens and find it so interesting! I don't think there's any other thing I prefer doing than taking pictures of lots of different things. Photography is my favorite hobby.
I basically put feelings and emotions into the art. Not many people understand how much easier it is to express your feelings with a camera and a lens. A lot of people have asked why I even like photography. All I can say to that is "words are just never enough for me." I strongly believe that a picture's are worth a thousand words. You can say so much from looking at one picture. The best way to do this is being alone. At least I think it is. I'm more focused on what I'm doing. I have my own Canon Rebel T3. I focus on what's important. Capturing the moment is what I do.
Ever since I got my camera I've been expressing my feelings and emotion by taking pictures. I thank my mom for buying it for me. Who knows, I probably would have been expressing my feelings the wrong way. Photography isn't just taking pictures, it's art.

No comments:

Post a Comment