Thursday, September 19, 2013

Being Charitable

The charity I wish to get the money donated to is American Childhood Cancer Organization. I choose this one because it is helpful to the young kids with cancer. I strongly believe no body on this earth deserves to carry such a thing with them in their lives. I know many people who have died from cancer. I know very little who have survived or are fighting to survive. My sister had cancer at the age of 9. She is now 22, 23 next month. She is a cancer survivor. Giving these families the donation would make them so happy. I know this because of what I know from my sister's experience. It will, no doubt, brighten the lives of these kids and their families. Knowing there is hope and something can be done will help them stay strong and continue fighting. It's devastating seeing someone ache, especially a young one. This organization is to support the kids and the families of them. It provides the amount of money they might not have to pay any bills and treatment. This charity is there to help these families get through it together, not alone.



It would mean so much to me, to these kids, to the families, and to many others for the money to get donated to this charity. Please do take this in consideration. I'm more than sure that these people would appreciate it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment