Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Free Choice

The social network has gotten so popular now. I don't even understand how kids under than 12 years old have a Facebook. So many people all over the world use this website, including Instagram. To be honest, I used to be all about it my freshmen year till the beginning of my junior year. I strongly believe it has gotten out of hand. It was nice when people used these websites to communicate with friends, family, or people they haven't seen in a while. But now I am just so annoyed with the things people have to say. I am more than sure there are others out there who wish Facebook and Instagram were like before.


There has been so many suicides committed in the last year because of social network bullying. I don't think anyone should ever do or even think about suicide. It's absurd how people even have the time to type and post stuff about other people. I personally think you shouldn't say anything about anyone unless it is something positive. I know every will always judge but I just can't stand seeing all these unnecessary, rude comments on the internet. Instagram doesn't even have a way to message people but some immature young adults and teens still find a way to make sure they get a message out there by posting a picture and putting a bad caption about someone they don't like or get along with.


I just hope this stops as soon as possible. Too many teens are getting emotionally harmed. Words can definitely hurt someone. They can never be forgotten for some people. I guess the only thing we can do for now is just block the immature users of these websites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment