Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving.

On my five days off my family and I take the time to get together. On thanksgiving we always have a huge dinner with all the sides of the family. It's always fun getting together because it's kind of the only time the whole family gets together. I really appreciate those five days off. Reason being, I get the chance to do things I don't do everyday. I love helping my mom set up the table. All my aunts, and older female cousins prepare the food. The kids usually sit in the living room and have a movie night.

Something I love about our family is that we don't only have turkey for dinner. We also have pupusas, tamales, and lots of food from El Salvador. So there's a lot to choose from. I'm super excited for this years thanksgiving.

I strongly believe people should take the time to get together with their family or friends. It's a nice time of the year. It's also important to let others know you are thankful to have them in your life. Not everyone gets to hear things like that. That's something we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment