Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Top Five

5. Taylor Swift
The reason why Taylor Swift was one of my choices is because she's got a really girly style and I sure like that. It's always fun playing her music loudly. I enjoy singing along to her music all the time.

4. Rita Ora
Rita Ora is one of my idols. I absolutely love and adore her style! It's incredibly unique. Her music is actually pretty appropriate. She's another one I love singing along too.

3. Honey Cocaine
I do not like female rappers. But Honey Cocaine is an exception because of how straight up her lyrics are. I just love her attitude. She has an independent imagine which I respect. I guess I can say she's someone I look up to. Reason being, she's stayed strong through out the struggles.

2. Kendrick Lamar
I love music with good, different beats. Kendrick's music is the one with that. I love his voice. His music is cool to play.

1. Mumford and Sons

I'm into some country/ indie rock. Mumford and Sons have some really good songs. Their music is appropriate and soothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment