Monday, November 18, 2013

My Conversation with Rita Ora



If I had to choose one person I'd want to meet and have a conversation with it'd be Rita Ora. The reason why I'd want it to be her is because she's so inspirational. I absolutely love her style, attitude and music. She kind of reminds me of myself in some ways. She has a strong personality and is always positive. I love her music and the words to her songs. It's made me change the way I see things. So when I have difficulties I listen to her music and remember to see the bright side of a situation.

I'd ask about the person who inspired her to dress the way she does. It's incredibly unique. I'd want to know how she decides what to wear or how she comes up with the creative outfits. I'd ask for tips on how to combine different clothes together. I'd be so interested in knowing how she became this big star. Who motivated her to sing is another thing I'd want to talk about. I'd want to let her know how I love her positive attitude. I think her designing her own clothing line or store would be awesome. So there's another thing we'd talk about. I don't know what else, but I know I'd be very lucky to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment