Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stranded

If I was stranded I would have a boat with me. I'd have a boat to be able to get somewhere. I don't think I can handle being in one spot for days. So I'd have the boat to just move around and be able to catch fish to eat.



I'd also have some type of strong pet. Maybe like a dog. Not for help, but to just have company. I would hate the feeling of being lonely. I'd have it to be entertained or just play with. I mean, dogs are pretty smart.



I'd have different types of weapons that can cut wood, make fire, or just help me build a place to stay at. I'd need them to be able to cut different fishes to eat and stuff. I don't know what exactly I'd make but I know it'd be useful for something. I would find a lot to do with these weapons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment