Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October 28

I am a senior at Back Bay High School. I'm only a seventeen year old girl who is trying to find her way up. I've made quite a few mistakes in my past. I've ditched school more than you can imagine. I am an ordinary lazy teenager. But even though I've messed up consistently I do regret it all. My high school years have not been much fun. I'd get into trouble, have many meetings with parents and teachers, and all that stuff you can imagine. To be honest, I'm glad I am getting help at Back Bay. I'm happy because I know I wouldn't get these opportunities at any other high school. I do appreciate every teacher and staff helping, not only me, but all of us students. I don't think many students here understand the chances we have.

This is to let you, teachers and staff, know that I do appreciate your guys's help. I do believe there is a future for me. I know I can succeed if I put my part into it. I haven't been doing my best but from now on I will work hard to graduate on time. And continue to do better.

Students should not loose hope because they are at Back Bay. In fact, they should push themselves harder to reach the finish line and get to where they want to be. The past is the past and now I have to focus on the present to give myself a brighter future.

No comments:

Post a Comment