Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Wisdom

If I had a kid I would advice them to not use any type of drug. I would talk about drugs at a young age where they are mature enough to handle the subject. All these types of street drugs and any other kind are very dangerous. I wouldn't want my kid risking their life by doing these mistakes. I've seen people end up broke because of the money they spend on drugs. I've seen people get crazy trying to get the drug they want. I know a few stories about people who have ended up in the hospital for taking drugs.

I'm sure I would keep my kids away from that trouble. I wouldn't want to see them get hurt. I also wouldn't want to see them get addicted like I've seen "friends" of mine addicted to stupid drugs. I would definitely make sure they don't take anything from strangers because nowadays the world is like that. And it's sad to see so.



No comments:

Post a Comment