Thursday, November 14, 2013

Stranded Part 2

12 Del Monte Canned Fruit- Sliced Peaches- 65.76

Embark Tent- 44.99

Lifeline 72 Hours Emergency Kit- 69.99

4 Suave Shampoo & Conditioner Packet- 23.16

The reason why I chose these items is because I feel like I would actually go desperate for these things.
The sliced peaches are good enough to fill up my stomach. I wouldn't eat a while can one day. There's 12 so I'd open a can every once in a while for the 6 months. The tent's purpose is to just comfort me and to help me make me not feel too stranded. I'm sure it'd also keep my a bit warm. The emergency kit would definitely be a big help while being stranded. It carries tons of tools and comes with a blanket. I wouldn't want to get a cut infected so I'd have that to be able to cure myself. Another thing I would get would be the Suave Shampoo & Conditioner Packet. I'd get four to have enough for the six months. I'd want to keep myself clean. So these are the items I'd want to have while being stranded.

No comments:

Post a Comment