Friday, September 6, 2013

The Best Thing I Did This Summer

I've had many boring summers in the past. I've had summer school, no time with friends, no parties, or any fun memories. Although, summer 2013 was definitely unforgettable. I spent time with friends I usually hangout with and friends I never really hung out with. I even went on a two week vacation to El Salvador. I spent my summer in different places I enjoy staying at.

 I reunited with uncles, aunts, cousins, and more family I hadn't seen in years when I went to El Salvador . That's just something I will always appreciate. Knott's Berry Farm was my favorite day of summer. Going to an amusement park is always exciting. I enjoyed going on rides and eating the tasty funnel cakes. The beach is my favorite place to spend my time at and gladly, I spent more than half of my summer there. I can finally say I am satisfied with the way I spent my summer this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment